Benchmarking and Improving HR Cost, Efficiency, and Productivity
It’s a pivotal time for the HR function. Increasingly, HR has the opportunity to be an integral player in setting and delivering organizational strategy. Yet assuming this role, requires that HR first get the basics right in terms of function cost, efficiency, and productivity. Only then will HR have the funds, capacity, and credibility to strategically expand its role.
Join APQC for a 30-minute webinar on benchmarking and improving HR function cost, efficiency, and productivity.
- HR function responsibilities as outlined in APQC’s Process Classification Framework®,
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) for the HR function,
- APQC’s Open Standards Benchmarking® data on top, median, and bottom performance for HR function KPIs, and
- Drivers of top performance in regards to HR cost, efficiency, and productivity.
Register now to gain information that you can use to map your HR processes, calculate key performance indicators for your HR function, benchmark these against top-performing organizations, identify areas for improvement, and get ideas for how to driver better HR function performance.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.