Education Sales Account Executive
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Position Title: Account Manager: Education
Functional Area: Education
The education department at American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC Education) is focused on providing process and performance improvement to K12 Education systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness. The Account Manger’s role is to further APQC’s footprint by providing APQC Education products and services within the assigned territory. Preferred locations are Las Vegas, NV or Philadelphia, PA.
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals within assigned territory.
- Create, maintain and cultivate a pipeline of quality prospects and demonstrate progress against revenue objectives through individual sales efforts. Demonstrate and present information on APQC Education and its services both face-to-face and using webinars.
- Collaborate across functions to design and fulfill contractsWork with delivery personnel to maintain a seamless transition and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Attend national and local conferences to generate leads and represent the organization.
- Utilize CRM and tracking databases to create and maintain records of all contacts and activities and ensure accurate and timely documentation of relationship status. Use database to maintain contact with current members and as a prospecting tool.
- Leverage best business and service practices within assigned territory, including responding to customer inquiries and all leads in a timely and professional manner.
- Participate in departmental planning and cross-functional teams in support of the strategic plan of the organization, as requested.
- Participate in other APQC activities required to achieve organizational goals, as requested.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3+ year’s consultative sales experience with intangible products and services to K12 Education leaders.
- Outside sales success and strong closing skills
- Requires travel (local and out of state) approximately 50% of the time
- Successful experience working in remote office (home-based) environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including previous experience with developing and delivering excellent presentations to senior leaders in K12 Education.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with PC-based computer systems, client management systems, word processing, spread sheets, and database software.
- Strategic and creative thinker; self-starter with high accountability for completing tasks and following-through.
- College degree required.
- Knowledge of process improvement, continuous improvement and strategic planning a plus.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to Ashley White (email@example.com).