What's Ahead for Supply Chains in 2017?
Organizations’ supply chain strategies are evolving. The direction each will head in depends on objective, size, and strategy. To find out which direction an organization may take, APQC fielded a survey to determine supply chain priorities, performance, and trends. We asked questions around technology, talent, and challenges in the supply chain.
Join us for a webinar Wednesday, February 22 at 1:00 p.m. CST as APQC’s Supply Chain Management Principal Research Lead, Joe Tillman, discusses:
- The priorities for implementing organizational supply chain strategies and their challenges
- What Internet of Things (IoT) technologies organizations plan to invest in the coming years to help digitize the supply chain
- The competencies of supply chain leaders and professionals need to be successful today and in the future
Don’t miss your chance to attend this webinar. Save your seat today!
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.