Open Standards Benchmarking - Product Development
Getting high-quality products and services to market is critical to organizations’ long-term survival, but now product development professionals are under increasing pressure to do more with less and do it faster.
Considering the complexity of the product development activities in many enterprises, it is important to monitor and evaluate the inputs, outputs, and outcomes of this vital process. This assessment will focus on the following product development processes:
- generate new product ideas;
- design, build, and evaluate products;
- test-market new or revised products; and
- support the manufacturing and service delivery processes.
Assess Your Performance Now
- View performance measures
- Start assessment
- Preview/print copy of assessment
- Access Excel data collection tool
- View sample report
Through this assessment, you will uncover opportunities to improve:
- percentage of new product/service development projects launched on time,
- percentage of sales due to product/services launched in the past year, and
- time-to-market in days for new product/service development projects.
Product Development & Management Association (PDMA) is the premier global advocate for product development and management professionals. With a mission to improve the effectiveness of individuals and organizations in product development and management, PDMA provides resources for professional development, information, collaboration, and promotion of new product development and management. Visit www.pdma.org for more information.
Why Trust APQC?
Founded in 1977, APQC is a member-based nonprofit organization. With over 500 members, APQC serves as a steward for broader open standards benchmarking, providing global, consistent process measurement.
For help getting started, please contact the help desk at +1-713-681-4020, 800-776-9676, or email@example.com.