New Benchmarks for Shared Services
APQC recently partnered with ScottMadden to complete the third cycle of its Finance Shared Services Benchmarking Study. The study focuses on specific processes commonly handled by SSOs and provides benchmarks on costs, staffing levels, and productivity measures. In addition, the study examines delivery models and other SSO practices that provide insight on leading practices.
In this webinar, Brad DeMent and Trey Robinson, partners in ScottMadden’s Corporate and Shared Services practice, will highlight results from the benchmarking study and talk about trends for Finance SSOs and Global Business Services. Mary Driscoll, APQC’s senior research fellow for finance, will moderate this session.
Take part in this webinar and find out answers to the following questions:
- What practices do top performing SSOs employ?
- How are SSOs adopting advanced technologies?
- What benefits have been achieved by implementing end-to-end process models?
- Which global models are most common and which have the most efficient operations?
- How does performance change in mature SSOs?
Date: Wednesday, January 25
Time: 10:00 a.m. CDT
Duration: One hour
Speaker: Brad DeMent and Trey Robinson, ScottMadden