How to Pick the Right Supply Chain Measures
Many organizations suffer from two unique ailments – measurement minutiae and the power of not doing. We fall into a trap of too many metrics, too little useful information, and/or not taking action. The trick is to understand the information we need to communicate to senior management, facility management and supervisors, and to our employees who use metrics to drive performance in our supply chains.
Join APQC’s Marisa Brown and Joe Tillman, for an exclusive, members-only webinar on Tuesday, January 24 at 12:00 p.m. CST and learn how to:
- Provide a framework/methodology for selecting key metrics for improving supply chain operations
- Illustrate how to align core metrics to strategic goals and objectives through a proven methodology
- Provide familiarity on incorporating and calculating “best-in-class” key performance indicators
- Provide an understanding of how to build a performance-based culture by implementing “metrics awareness”
- Understand the key elements to extending a metrics program to suppliers, customers, and supply chain partners
Don’t miss your chance to attend this webinar. Save your seat today!
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.