Don't Let People Challenges Get in the Way of Success
Amidst daily warnings that robots are replacing workers, the results of a new APQC survey show that people challenges remain a stubborn fact of organizational life. Make 2017 the year that you keep people challenges at bay. Join APQC on Wednesday, January 25 at 1:00 p.m. CST for this 30-minute, member-only webinar in which we’ll share the results of our People Challenges at Work Poll. You’ll hear about:
- the top people challenges faced at work,
- how these challenges are affecting workers and organizations, and
- three types of interventions that are in order.
Register for this 30-minute webinar today and kick off 2017 with helpful insights into the people side of improving productivity and quality at work.
Thank you for your interest in this event, registration is open to APQC members only. If your organization is a member of APQC (check the member list if you’re not sure), you could be seeing this message for the following reasons:
- You are not currently logged into the APQC website. You need to log in or register to continue.
- Your organization only has a functional APQC membership and this event is not included at that level.
If your organization is not listed and you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership interest form or contact APQC at
1-800-776-9676 or +1-713-681-4020.