APQC's Board of Directors
APQC is privileged to have a talented group of industry and academic leaders ensuring our vision and mission continue to thrive throughout the world.
Included as part of our Board of Directors are:
- George Bailey, Board Member & Advisor, Sony Corporation of America
- Saad Bargach, President, BRYSS Inc.
- Erin T. Botsford, President/Chief Executive Officer, The Botsford Group
- Robert H. Buckman, President and CEO (retired), Bulab Holdings
- Robert E. Cole, Professor, University of California at Berkeley
- T. Jay Collins, Board Member and retired President and CEO, Oceaneering International
- Chip Conley, Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy, AirBnB
- Robert F. Corrigan, Jr., Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Baylor College of Medicine
- Tor Dahl, President, Tor Dahl and Associates, Inc.
- Thomas H. Davenport, Distinguished Professor of IT and Management at Babson College and Research Fellow, MIT Center for Digital Business
- John Friel, President & CEO (retired), Medrad, Inc.
- Blanton Godfrey, Professor, College of Textiles, NC State University
- C. Jackson Grayson, Jr., Executive Chairman, APQC
- Robert H. Hayes, Professor of Business Administration (Emeritus), Harvard Business School
- Roger Kearns, Member of the Executive Committee, SOLVAY SA
- Peter J. Korsten, Vice President and Partner, IBM Global Business Services
- Carla O'Dell, CEO, APQC
- Joaquín Peón, President, Gestión del Conocimiento, México
- Tom Peters, President, The Tom Peters Group
- William D. Ruckelshaus, Principal, Madrona Investment Group
- Gary Shilling, President, A. Gary Shilling & Co., Inc.
- Carl G. Thor, President, JarrettThor International
- Peggy Vaughan, Director and Member of Audit Committee, Moneygram International Inc.
Audit/Executive Committee Members
- Robert H. Buckman
- Robert F. Corrigan, Jr.
- Thomas H. Davenport
- C. Jackson Grayson, Jr.
- Carla O’Dell
- Carl Thor
- Peggy Vaughan
Compensation Committee Members
- Saad Bargach
- Robert H. Buckman
- T. Jay Collins
Learn about APQC’s leadership team.