Choosing which workshops to attend can be overwhelming, but APQC would like to make some suggestions based on your role and experience in KM. Take a look at the profiles and suggested learning paths below. These paths are only suggestions, so don’t feel like you have to stick to them exactly, but we hope you’ll use them as guides. If you would like to discuss the workshops in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Do you have five years of experience in KM or less?
- Do you need to know how to get started in KM?
- Are you a leader in the business, but new to the KM discipline?
- Do you have more than f ive years of experience in KM?
- Are you supporting a KM core team? Are you supporting a business unit's KM efforts?
- Are you responsible for developing and/or supporting a KM approach (e.g., CoP, Lesson Learned, etc.)?
- Are you wondering how you can leverage your skills to support your organization's KM program/function
- Do you have 10 years or more of experience in KM?
- Are you accountable for sustaining and improving a KM program?
- Are you tasked with starting up a KM program/function?
- Do you have 15-20 years of experience?
- Are you wondering how KM can improve your business?
- Are you an executive sponsor/champion for KM?