Build Internal Capability and Enhance Awareness
At APQC, we recognize that maintaining peak performance and continuous improvement rests with our clients and members’ internal departments, teams, and individuals. Our research confirms that organizations that offer professional development opportunities perform better overall and enjoy greater employee satisfaction.
On-site training courses and executive speeches provide an excellent foundation to build capabilities. APQC’s training courses are especially relevant for teams charged with process and performance improvement, knowledge sharing and retention, quality programs, or change management. Additionally, APQC offers a series of executive speeches that provide a fast, high-level overview to tie process and knowledge disciplines to the most common strategic issues and burning platforms facing executives.
Please contact us to discuss how we may tailor a course or speech for your organization.
APQC offers two two-day workshops focused on developing capabilities and strategies. The intensive sessions combine traditional classroom training with companion Advisory Services counsel to help project teams move swiftly from learning to implementing.
We invite you to learn more about our process management and knowledge management capability workshops.
ON-SITE TRAINING COURSES
Our training courses are a time-efficient and cost-effective way to train an entire team. Because each course is exclusively tailored to the client organization, these courses ensure that all attendees receive a consistent message and allow our trainer to customize the learning, examples, or exercises to explicitly meet business needs.
APQC Training Courses
- Process Management
- Process Frameworks and Cross-Functional Processes
- Process Design
- Process Analysis: Creating and Improving Well-Design Processes
- Process Performance: Monitoring and Controlling your Processes
- Process Improvement and Integration
- Assessing Process Maturity
- Building an Enterprise Quality Ecosystem
- BenchStart: Getting Started with Structured Approach to Benchmarking
- Building and Sustaining Communities of Practice
- Knowledge Management Strategies and Tactics
- Knowledge Mapping
- Managing Content and Knowledge
- Measuring the Impact of Knowledge Management
- MosaiQ Accelerator™
Please view our Corporate Training Catalog for detailed descriptions, course objectives, and audience suggestions.
APQC offers our best-practice insights to organizations via executive speeches. Our Advisory Services’ experts share their knowledge and insights on trends, pitfalls, and shortcuts, along with APQC’s best-practice research and benchmarking metrics.
Our most popular briefing presentations include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Human Capital Management
- Implementing Communities of Practice
- Improving Working Capital
- Inspiring Innovation Across the Enterprise
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Linking Knowledge Management to Process to Drive Business Performance
- Managing Knowledge Within an Aging Workforce
- Reducing Inventory While Improving Customer Satisfaction
- Shared Services
- Supplier Relationship Management