APQC Membership: Build a Business Case and Help Your Clients Improve
APQC’s professional services firm membership provides every employee in your firm with access to leading-edge content and expertise that helps your clients discover, understand, and implement effective methods for improvement. Develop solutions for clients, and support your recommendations with validated data from a neutral, third-party resource.
Professional services firms join APQC to:
- collect research and data for client engagements and proposals;
- prepare for client meetings;
- access benchmarking tools;
- incorporate APQC’s fact-based research into existing thought leadership;
- showcase their own content in APQC’s Knowledge Base;
- conduct voice of customer research; and
- network with other consultants, experts, and potential clients.
Click to view our professional services firms infographic for additional information.
Get fast and easy access to:
- APQC’s Open Standards BenchmarkingSM database—the world’s largest database of benchmarks and best practices, all validated by APQC data analysts
- APQC's Knowledge Base—articles, case studies, models, tools, white papers, and more about the topics you need, when you need it
- APQC's KM Capability Assessment tool—a comprehensive evaluation of any KM program, with measures and recommendations based on APQC’s Levels of Knowledge Management MaturitySM
- APQC’s benchmarking tools—Rapid Performance Assessments and Open Standards Benchmarking surveys
- APQC’s Sponsored Research Program—a unique opportunity for our professional services firms, associations, and technology providers to participate in APQC research
- Content License Program—use our content to educate your clients and prospects and reinforce your marketing message by co-branding with APQC