APQC Membership: Build a Business Case and Help Your Clients Improve
APQC’s professional services firm membership provides every employee in your firm with access to leading-edge content and expertise that helps your clients discover, understand, and implement effective methods for improvement. Develop solutions for clients, and support your recommendations with validated data from a neutral, third-party resource.
Professional services firms join APQC to:
- collect research and data for client engagements and proposals;
- prepare for client meetings;
- access benchmarking tools;
- incorporate APQC’s fact-based research into existing thought leadership;
- showcase their own content in APQC’s Knowledge Base;
- conduct voice of customer research; and
- network with other consultants, experts, and potential clients.
Click to view our professional services firms infographic for additional information.
Get fast and easy access to:
- APQC’s Open Standards BenchmarkingSM database—the world’s largest database of benchmarks and best practices, all validated by APQC data analysts
- APQC's Knowledge Base—articles, case studies, models, tools, white papers, and more about the topics you need, when you need it
- APQC's KM Capability Assessment tool—a comprehensive evaluation of any KM program, with measures and recommendations based on APQC’s Levels of Knowledge Management MaturitySM
- APQC’s benchmarking tools—Rapid Performance Assessments and Open Standards Benchmarking surveys
- Custom benchmarking—customized benchmarking or other research into specific or unique topic areas not covered within our other services
- Best practice research—by sponsoring a study or becoming a research champion, you get to directly participate in our research, get the first look at the latest best practices, leverage the power of the APQC brand and thought leadership, and build awareness of your own expertise
- Content License Program—use our content to educate your clients and prospects and reinforce your marketing message by co-branding with APQC