AME/APQC Benchmarking Cop
Welcome to the AME/APQC Benchmarking CoP information page.
The AME/APQC Benchmarking CoP is an informal, organically grown CoP made up of individuals interested in benchmarking and related topics. This CoP provides you with:
- a vehicle to share ideas and learn from peers about benchmarking,
- a close network of peers to help in benchmarking initiatives, and
- an ability to further the thinking and concepts of benchmarking.
Sponsored jointly by AME (www.ame.org) and APQC (www.apqc.org), these two organizations provide the guidance and resources needed to start this CoP, as well as a core group of founding members. The AME/APQC Benchmarking CoP will continue to be governed by an expanded steering committee (listed below).
- Bill Baker, AME
- Glenn Marshall, Northrop Grumman
- Mark Palla, Raytheon Company
- Bill Sacherek, The Boeing Company
- Ron Webb, APQC
If you would like more information on benchmarking, please see APQC's Benchmarking Basics Collection.