Worried about getting approval to attend the Process & Performance Management Conference? We’ve got you covered.
It’s hard to get out of the office to attend a conference, and sometimes it’s even harder to get approval.
To help you out, we’ve created a request letter for you to give to your manager. Download the letter, fill in the missing areas, amend to include your conference expenses, pass to your manager, and you are good to go! We've created a corporate version, and a version for educators, so be sure to download the one that's right for you!
A few fees to keep in mind:
- Conference registration fees: Range from $1095 - $1595 (depending on when you register and if you’re an APQC member or not)
- Pre-conference workshop fees: Cost $425-950 per workshop (depending on half versus full day workshops and if you’re an APQC member or not)
- Hotel rate: $229 per night (plus taxes) at The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa. APQC has reserved a limited block of sleeping rooms. To receive the discounted rate, contact The Houstonian by September 8, 2019, and identify yourself as an APQC Process Conference attendee. We also have a list of additional area hotels here.
Meals are included:
- Pre-conference workshops: Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided Monday, September 30 through Wednesday, October 2.
- Conference: Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided Thursday and Friday, October 3-4, and there will be evening cocktail networking receptions on Wednesday, October 2 and Thursday, October 3 with hors d'oeuvre and beverages.