2012 KM Conference and Training Pricing
Registration is now closed.
|Knowledge Management Conference||Member Price||Nonmember Price|
|After March 26, 2012||$1695||$1895|
|Pre-Conference Workshops||Member Price||Nonmember Price|
|Applying Process Management in Your Organization||$790||$895|
|Communities of Practice||$790||$895|
|Knowledge Management Strategy||$790||$895|
|Measuring the Impact of Knowledge Management||$790||$895|
|Positioning KM for the Future||$1150||$1350|
|Process Frameworks and End-to-End Processes||$790||$895|
Three Easy Ways to Register
- Online: www.apqc.org/km12registration
- Call: 1 (800) 776-9676 or +1 (713) 681-4020
- E-mail: email@example.com
Birds-of-a-Feather Lunch Group
If you would like to host a Birds-of-a-Feather table at lunch on Thursday or Friday, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and share your topic. As a host, you will lead the discussion on your chosen topic with those who choose to sit at your table. No pre-work or handouts are required.
Save $100 per person when two paid individuals from the same organization register for the conference. Save $200 per person when three to five paid individuals from the same organization register for the conference.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be submitted to APQC in writing by mail, fax, or e-mail.
- Requests received more than 30 business days prior to the event receive a full credit to be used for future APQC products, services, or events less a 20 percent administrative fee.
- Requests received two business weeks to 30 business days prior to the event receive a 50 percent credit to be used for future APQC products, services, or events.
- Requests received one to two business weeks prior to the event receive a 25percent credit to be used for future APQC products, services, or events.
- No credit will be issued for cancellations received three business days or less prior to the event.
Transfers from one conference to another received 10 or more days prior to the class will not be charged any fee. Transfers received one to nine days prior to the conference will be charged $100. Transfers received on the day of the conference will be charged 100 percent of the registration fee for the cancelled course. Someone may be substituted to attend in your place at any time with no charge.
In the event that a program is canceled, APQC regrets it cannot be responsible for any loss or damages incurred as a result of cancellation for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, airfare and penalties. Please call APQC prior to making nonrefundable airline reservations to verify that selected symposiums are being conducted. Prices are subject to change without notice.
FORCE MAJEURE: Please note that in the case of force majeure, APQC is relieved of all obligations. Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond the will of APQC that impedes permanent or temporary compliance with the obligations, such as "acts of God" including war, danger of war, government regulations, pandemic, revolts, strikes, transportation difficulties, fire, or severe disturbances affecting APQC or its suppliers.