The work APQC does with organizations around the globe grew from Jack Grayson's drive to maximize the contribution every individual can make to his or her workplace and community. We carry on that vision by organizing a variety of events and fundraisers to support our local Houston community each year. We partner with organizations like SEARCH Homeless Services, Interfaith Ministries, and the Houston Food Bank to improve the lives of those who need it most.
Every quarter, APQC supports a specific group of those in need by raising money, collecting food and clothing, or organizing a volunteer effort. We help deserving families purchase holiday gifts each December, and we also hold an annual silent auction to support additional groups and individuals as possible throughout the year.
Learn more about our community partners and how you can help via the links below:
- SEARCH Homeless Services
- Houston Food Bank
- Interfaith Ministries
- Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care Services
- Medical Bridges
- Neighborhood Centers Inc.
- Northwest Assistance Ministry
- The ChildTrauma Academy
- Jayna Murray Foundation
- Candlelighters for Children with Cancer
- Run for the Rose/Dr. Marnie Rose Foundation
- Operation School Supplies
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Youth Rally Inc.
- DePelchin Children’s home
- Star of Hope Mission
- Fort Bend Women’s Center
- “I Have A Dream” Foundation
- Houston Independent School District (HISD)
- Houston Parks and Recreation Department