APQC's Board of Directors
APQC is privileged to have a talented group of industry and academic leaders ensuring our vision and mission continue to thrive throughout the world.
Included as part of our Board of Directors are:
- George Bailey, Former Senior Advisor, Sony Corporation of America
- Saad Bargach, Managing Director, Lime Rock Partners
- Robert H. Buckman, Former President and CEO, Bulab Holdings
- Robert E. Cole, Professor, University of California at Berkeley
- T. Jay Collins, Former President and CEO, Oceaneering International
- Chip Conley, Founder, Joie de Vivre
- Robert F. Corrigan, Jr., Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Baylor College of Medicine
- Tor Dahl, President, Tor Dahl and Associates, Inc.
- Thomas H. Davenport, Professor, Babson College
- John Friel, Former President & CEO, Medrad, Inc.
- Blanton Godfrey, Dean of the College of Textiles, NC State University
- C. Jackson Grayson, Jr., Executive Chairman, APQC
- Robert H. Hayes, Professor, Harvard Business School
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Professor, Harvard Business School
- Roger Kearns, Region General Manager Asia Pacific, Solvay
- Yotaro Kobayashi, Former Chairman & CEO, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., Japan
- Bobby Lyle, Chairman, President & CEO, Lyco Holdings Incorporated
- Dr. Carla O’Dell, CEO, APQC
- Joaquín Peón, President, Gestion del Conocimiento, México
- Tom Peters, President, The Tom Peters Group
- William D. Ruckelshaus, Principal, Madrona Investment Group
- Gary Shilling, President, A. Gary Shilling & Co., Inc.
- Thomas R. Standish, President and COO, CenterPoint Energy
- Carl G. Thor, President, JarrettThor International
- Peggy Vaughan, Former Global Services Leader, IBM Business Consulting
Audit/Executive Committee Members
- Robert H. Buckman
- Robert F. Corrigan, Jr.
- C. Jackson Grayson, Jr.
- Bobby Lyle
- Carla O’Dell
- Carl Thor
- Peggy Vaughan
Compensation Committee Members
- Robert H. Buckman
- T. Jay Collins
- Saad Bargach
Learn about APQC’s leadership team.