Advanced Working Groups
Is your organization facing complex issues that only time-tested expertise can solve? With APQC's Advanced Working Groups (AWGs), you can partner with a cross-industry team of leaders and specialists to develop the solutions you need now.
|We are now accepting participants for the 2013 AWG. Contact us to learn about pricing and details.|
Each year, APQC senior experts guide an Advanced Working Group through five to six months of in-depth conversations and working sessions. During these meetings, participants create tools, white papers, and models that they can immediately take back and use within their organizations.
Nowhere else can you find a small-group workshop featuring so many experts in the areas you care about most. Experience the benefits of these highly customized and personal sessions:
- Access knowledge and resources you could never discover outside the group.
- Develop your network of expert contacts.
- Learn and share more effectively through interactive face-to-face and virtual meetings.
- Involve your entire organization by bringing up to four participants to face-to-face meetings and an unlimited number to virtual sessions.
- Spend a fraction of the time and money required to do the same work on your own.
- Gain prestige as a thought leader.
Past Advanced Working Groups have developed the following tools, now used in many of today's leading organizations:
- APQC’s Levels of KM Maturity
- Knowledge Management (KM) Capability Assessment Tool
- Collaborative Culture Action Pack
- Teachable Moment Action Pack
- Knowledge AnalyticsSM process flow and white paper
- Engagement and Participation Barriers and Solutions grid
- KM and Social Media for Learning scenarios
- Five Ideal Future Results (IFRs)
- KM Role Descriptions
- KM Design Principles
- List of common KM measures (by KM approach)
- Seamless Collaboration Architecture
- Value path analysis technique
A Selection of Past Advanced Working Group Participants
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- IBM Global Business Services
- John Deere
- Marathon Oil Corp.
- Petrobras S.A.
- Rockwell Collins
- SAP AG
- Singapore Armed Forces (SAF)
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co.
- U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
- U.S. Navy Carrier Team One