What is APQC's Knowledge Base?
APQC’s Knowledge Base is your online source of best practices and business drivers, benchmarks and metrics, case studies, and other unique content. Most of the items are based on primary research that organizations pay a high price to conduct on their own.
APQC’s 550+ member organizations directly influence the topics and types of content added to the Knowledge Base daily, and APQC provides a custom search service for members called Ask Us!. Available on-demand, content is free for members, based on membership type. Selected items are free or available for purchase by non-members.
What you can find in the Knowledge Base
APQC knowledge specialists upload new content including results of recent APQC research as well as original thought leadership. Areas of focus include:
- Business Excellence,
- Financial Management,
- Human Capital Management,
- Knowledge Management, and
- Supply Chain Management (including Product Development).
We also publish selected content items created by our members or partners.
Tips for Searching
- Add quotes to search for an entire phrase exactly: “blue smurf” will match fewer content items than blue smurf.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually
- Consider loosening your query with OR: blue smurf will match fewer items than blue OR smurf.
Filter search results on the left side using the category labels such as industry, topic, or content type.